Profile and elective courses
Courses for Graduate Schools interdisciplinary programmes
As a student in one of Graduate School's master's programmes - Development Studies, Global Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Social Scientific Data Analysis or Social Studies of Gender - you are offered a range of courses within your area of study. Some of these courses are profile courses (SIMP), specific for each programme; others are elective courses (SIMS) and internship/fieldwork courses (SIMR) given by Graduate School and available during your third semester.
If you are not a programme student, you are welcome to apply for these courses on www.antagning.se.
- SIMP01: Introduction to Global Studies
- SIMP27: Gender, Class, Ethnicity and Sexuality
- SIMP37: Theories and Issues in Development
- SIMP45: Introduction to Middle Eastern Studies
- SIMS39: Gender, Global Development and Post-Colonialism
- SIMS40: AI in Society
- SIMS49: Continuity and Change in the Study of the Middle East
- SIMS58: Social Media and Democracy
- SIMR45 & SIMR46: Internship Course
- SIMR50: Fieldwork course