Profile and elective courses
Courses for Graduate Schools interdisciplinary programmes and external students
As a student in one of Graduate School's master's programmes - Development Studies, Global Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Social Scientific Data Analysis or Social Studies of Gender - you are offered a range of courses within your area of study. Some of these courses are profile courses (SIMP), specific for each programme; others are elective courses (SIMS) and internship/fieldwork courses (SIMR) given by Graduate School and available during your third semester.
If you are not a programme student, you are welcome to apply for these courses on www.antagning.se.
- SIMP01: Introduction to Global Studies, 15 credits
- SIMP27: Gender, Class, Ethnicity and Sexuality, 15 credits
- SIMP37: Theories and Issues in Development, 15 credits
- SIMP45: Introduction to Middle Eastern Studies, 15 credits
- SIMP55: The Process of Social Research, 15 credits
- SIMS39: Gender, Global Development and Post-Colonialism, 15 credits
- SIMS40: AI in Society, 15 credits
- SIMS49: Continuity and Change in the Study of the Middle East, 15 credits
- SIMS58: Social Media and Democracy, 7,5 credits
- SIMR45: Internship Course, 30 credits
- SIMR46: Internship Course, 15 credits
- SIMR50: Fieldwork course, 15 credits