Courses in methods and theory of science
Master level courses for the social sciences
Graduate School offers interdisciplinary courses in theory of science and research methods. We continuously develop new interesting courses aiming to provide our students with basic knowledge in theory of science as well as new and interesting social sciences methods.
If you are not a programme student, you are welcome to apply for some of these courses on www.antagning.se.
- SIMM16: Introduction to Quantitative Methods, 7,5 credits
- SIMM25: Fieldwork, 7,5 credits
- SIMM30: Participatory Methods of Change and Development, 7,5 credits
- SIMM34: Digital Media Research, 7,5 credits
- SIMM55: Research Interviews, 7.5 credits
- SIMM56: Process Tracing, 7.5 credits
- SIMM23: Theory of Science for the Social Sciences, 7,5 credits
- SIMM27: Methods of Text and Discourse Analysis, 7,5 credits
- SIMM29: Evaluation Research, Theories and Methods, 7,5 credits
- SIMM32: Quantitative Methods: Multivariate Analysis, 7,5 credits
- SIMM35: Digital Ethnography, 7,5 credits
- SIMM48: Qualitative Analysis and Coding (using software), 7,5 credits