Accessibility of www.graduateschool.sam.lu.se
This website is run by Graduate School at the Faculty of Social Sciences. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.graduateschool.sam.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.graduateschool.sam.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
Web Accessibility Reporting Form
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Report accessibility issues – digg.se (in Swedish)
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- The e-mail subscription fields located on at least three pages are missing form labels. WCAG 2.0 (AA)
- There are some PDF files on the site that are not customised for accessibility and may also open in a new window with or without warning. WCAG 1.4.3 (AA)
- Images are used to show text on four pages. Text descriptions containing the same information do follow these images. WCAG 1.4.5 (AA)
- Content on hover or focus - alternative text descriptions are available for all buttons but hovering to view does not appear to be functional. WCAG 1.4.13 (AA)
- Some headers may be missing on a webform. WCAG 1.4.1 (AA)
How we tested this website
Nearly all pages have been checked via the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WAVE https://wave.webaim.org/). Many pages have been checked through individual, randomised testing.
The last assessment was made on 23 July 2020.
The website was published on 11 June 2020.
The statement was last updated on 22 July 2020.