Methods and Methodology
Frequently asked questions:
Which methods courses exist in the Faculty of Social Sciences related to methods? (this centralized database may be out of date, so be sure to check the information you find with the appropriate departments, units).
In addition to the master and doctoral-level courses at the Faculty, workshops are being planned to meet developing needs of LU staff. For the Autumn of 2018, preliminarily planned are workshops on:
- Getting More out of Your Interview Data: the documentary analysis method
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA)
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Social Scientists,
- Introduction to R Software (free, flexible quantitative analysis software).
Click here for more information, and sign up on the email list at the bottom of this page!
- ECPR Methods School
- Essex Summer School in Social Science Data Analysis
- ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research
- Methods Summer Programme (LSE)
- Winter School in Empirical Research Methods (Oslo)
Join the "methods/methodologies Lund" ("mm-lund") email list (click me)!
Methods Coordinator of Graduate School
Director of methods at Graduate School, and coordinator of the Faculty of Social Sciences methods project
Associate Senior Lecturer, Docent, Department of Sociology
christopher [dot] swader [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se